Saturday, November 10, 2007

Love

One day last week, I got home from work, feeling a bit light-headed and queasy. When I sat down on the bed and put my head back against the wall, it felt as if the room were spinning. Ugh. I changed out of my work clothes into some comfy clothes and a zip up sweatshirt. I proceeded to drag my sick-feeling bod out to the couch. As I laid there with my eyes shut, Lindsay came into the room and told me she had something for me. She handed me a heart-shaped piece of paper. And on that paper it read:

"Love is not finished yet"

I don't know where she found it or if she made that up herself, but it's pretty profound and I just had to share it.

When she gets home tomorrow evening from spending the weekend with her dad, I will ask her where she got that from. And I will give her a hug and tell her I LOVE her!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Awwwwwwwww that's so sweet! What a great little girlie you are raising. :)

I hope you are feeling better T!

Maanika Bauder said...

Just stopping by to wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everything is going well out in your neck of the woods. :)

Love ya!

~Maanika