Saturday, June 02, 2007

Brighter Day

Ok, so the next morning I tried to wake up with a renewed faith. And it worked...I mean, I am still bummed of the situations we've faced and they haven't worked, but I'm trying not to let that get me down overall.

We just have to continue our search for a rental home. They are out there...it's just a matter of getting someone to rent to us with our credit situation.

My aunt from Texas flew in on Tuesday to see my dad. She is staying til tomorrow. We went up to see her, my mom & dad on Thursday and today they are coming down (my mom & aunt) to spend the night so mom & I can take her to the airport tomorrow. I'm just glad she got to see my dad. It's been since June 1988 since she's been to Michigan.

And I want to say congratulations to my friend Sara, who became a grandma this week!!! Yay! I'm so glad mom & baby are doing so well!

Ok, off to the grocery store!

2 comments:

Sara said...

*HUGS* I'm sure there's a great home out there just for you guys. :) I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

I'm glad your aunt was able to see your dad. *HUGS*

Thank you for the congratulations, it's been a rough few days, but things are getting better.

Liz said...

I agree with Sara... I'm sure you will find something. It's too bad you don't live in Cali - we were trying for 9 months to rent our condo. Finally got it rented, but it was so frustrating.