Saturday, January 20, 2007

Hi again!

Off this afternoon to Camp Wacousta for our Girl Scout Leader Overnight. I'm on the committee this year and so I volunteered to make soup for our dinner tonight. I've made Cheesy Vegetable Soup and Taco Soup! Both WW recipes and very yummy to boot! Tomorrow morning I'm making Monkey Bread as part of our breakfast. One of the 2 other ladies is making a breakfast casserole. After we eat, we are doing crafts. Should be fun. This will be my first year going as well as helping. We are to be at the camp at 3pm and done at noon tomorrow.

5 days til I get married again! ;) Thought you'd all love the surprise from the last post! lol

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

~*Sara*~ said...

*HUGS* I'm so happy y'all are getting married, yay!

Karen said...

WOW, five days!!!!

*HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS*