Saturday, August 12, 2006

Ehlloooo

Anyone still out there?? *echo, echo, echo* lol

Just thought I should probably put up a post to say I'm still around. Home computer still not fixed. Probably won't be for a while, so I am cancelling my internet access at home. I'm at work enough to be online.

Not really too much new. Kids are still having a busy summer. They are at grandma's til tomorrow afternoon & then they are participating in day camp at a nature center for the next 3 wks before school starts.

so much fun, so little time.

4 comments:

~*Sara*~ said...

Hey girlie! I'm here! :)

Thanks for the emails, it's nice to chat with you again. I've missed you!

Have fun with the girls for the rest of the summer, I bet they will love day camp!

Anonymous said...

Love you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the support and encouragment! Yur the best girlfriend!

Anonymous said...

i'm still here! figured you've been busy w/ summer! l*inh